Scalable Hosting for Any Application
Regardless of whether the firm is an end user or a provider of front-, middle- or back-office solutions, Abacus’s fully redundant infrastructure provides the flexibility to host any application, the scalability to add resources as needed, and the assurance that data is always available, secure and protected.
Abacus’s premier data centers in California, New York and Pennsylvania, coupled with continuous monitoring and support supplied by our staff of senior technologists with deep industry knowledge, makes our hosted solutions the logical choice for those considering the most effective way to deploy new applications simply and securely while minimizing or eliminating the need for proprietary on-site hardware and dedicated IT staff.
Application Hosting Details:
- Hosting of front-, middle-, back-office applications
- FIX connectivity
- Data replication between sites for added redundancy and high availability
- Continuous automated monitoring and support by highly experienced staff with extensive hedge fund expertise
- SAS 70 and SSAE16-audited facilities
- Multiple diesel generators for back-up power
- Multiple telco loops and carriers for increased bandwidth and redundancy
- Advanced physical security protection: biometric scanning, locked cages, video surveillance, motion sensors
- Advanced Network Security Protection: Highly Redundant Firewall and Network Infrastructure from Palo Alto and Cisco Systems.
- Advanced Penetration Monitoring & Tracking Services provided by Foresite.
Geographically diverse Tier III-classified data centers in California, New Jersey, Texas and London, featuring: