Abacus Group Reports 21% Revenue Growth and Industry Accolades During Q1 2018
by Abacus Group, on Apr 3, 2018
NEW YORK, April 3, 2018 – Abacus Group, a leading provider of hosted IT solutions and application hosting for alternative investment firms, today announced accelerated growth for the first quarter of 2018 in addition to winning several key industry awards for excellence. Abacus Group said its revenue grew 21 percent in Q1 2018 compared to the same period in 2017.
The growth is attributed to winning a large number of new clients for its signature AbacusFLEX™ IT-as-a-Service solution as well as new application hosting clients. Abacus Group also recently announced it has tripled its UK client base and was selected by TraderTools to host its FX trading network in the Abacus Private Cloud in both the US and the UK. Over the last 10 years since it was founded, in addition to its traditional client base of small startup and mid-size hedge funds, Abacus Group has grown into providing hosted IT solutions for private equity firms, mutual funds, family offices, asset managers and large well-established hedge funds.
In conjunction with its growth, Abacus Group announced it has invested heavily over the past year in its Client Portal, a proprietary suite of compliance tools developed in-house and designed to provide complete transparency and control of an investment firm’s technology platform. All Abacus clients are provided with self-service portal access, giving them visibility into their managed services with an evolving library of important documents, reports and interfaces geared towards helping them achieve compliance and regulatory oversight. During Q1, Abacus released a brief video overview of current Client Portal features that can be viewed here: https://info.abacusgroupllc.com/portal-video.
“Our investments in technology and development of the Abacus Client Portal represent our commitment to complete transparency and service to all of our investment firm clients, regardless of size,” said Chris Grandi, CEO of Abacus Group.
Adding to its growing list of industry accolades, Abacus Group was proud to accept the following recognitions during the first quarter of 2018:
- Inclusion in the CRN 2018 Tech Elite 250 and the 2018 MSP500 Managed Security 100 lists by the Channel Company
- Won “Best Cybersecurity Solution” and highly commended as “Best Cloud Computing Provider” at the CTA Intelligence US Services Awards
- Ranked 16th among cloud service providers on the annual Talkin’ Cloud 100 list
- Shortlisted for the FS Tech Awards in London in the “Technology Provider of the Year” category
- Shortlisted for the HFM European Services Awards in the “Best Cybersecurity service,” “Best Managed Service Provider” and “Best Use of Cloud Technology” categories (winners to be announced in London in April)
- Shortlisted for the NTN National Technology Awards in the “Outsourcing Company of the Year” category (winners to be announced in London in May)
- Shortlisted for the FTF News Technology Innovation Awards in the “Best Outsourcing Provider” category (winners to be announced in New York in May)